Doug Christie Physiotherapy and Associates
- Treatment of orthopaedic (skeletal and muscular system), medical and surgical conditions, sports injuries, work-related injuries and injuries suffered in car accidents has always been the focus.
- As things have changed over the years with many advances so have we.
- We continue to pursue ongoing education in manual therapy and complementary techniques. We have a very robust combination of experience and knowledge with regards to our physiotherapists.
- We have also added specialized training in vestibular treatment and concussion problems.
- We are the only clinic in Manitoba with a Schroth trained physiotherapist for managing scoliosis.
Our goal is to restore the highest level of pain-free function possible for each of our clients to allow you to enjoy the level of active living that you desire.
In order to achieve this goal, we have well-qualified physiotherapists developing individualized treatment programs, for you. We have a large and well-equipped facility, treatment times long enough that you won't feel rushed, and we are committed to communication with the health care team.
The clinic is centrally located (Physiotherapy near me), which makes it within reach of all areas of the city. We subsidize parking in the adjoined lot and nearby free street parking is available. (Check out the Gryd park app to reserve a spot in the lot)
We would be honoured to have the chance to help you with your needs